Monday, June 27, 2011

Book Review - The Little Red Book of Wisdom


Bringing you the latest Book Sneeze Review.

I review for BookSneeze®

This time I read The Little Red Book of Wisdom penned by Mark DeMoss.

I got this book as a gift for my Father in Law but read it first (couldn't help myself after reading the jacket). My first impression was that the book talks a lot about things that I have heard / read before. After reading further I felt like it pulled so much of what I already "knew" and gave it words that resonated better for me. Almost as if this book allowed those lessons to be more present in my everyday life. I found the advice and thoughts in the book both inspiring AND grounding which is a tough combination to master.

I found the book very well written and easy to read. You can read and reread this book easily. I doubt this is the kind of book you will want to read and get rid of. I am giving it as a gift but will most likely get myself a copy as well.

Great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment