Friday, February 25, 2011

The Map: The Way of All Great Men - Review

I read and reviewed this book after receiving it from Book Sneeze. I had great expectations for myself and my husband to read this book and have more enlightenment. I was very disappointed. Both of us felt fairly quickly that the book lacked the draw to hold our interest. I continued reading hoping that it would creep up on me but it never did. My husband stopped reading it about halfway through. I am a Christian who likes to read biblically based books but just because something is biblically based doesn't mean it has to lack entertainment value.

I will say that the writing style was easy to understand and well written. I *might* consider reading another one of his books on a different topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment