Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Book Review


I recently had the privilege of reading Save Your Marriage in Five Minutes A Day. While my marriage is very stable and secure I see marriage as a constant work in progress. I ordered this book (from Book Sneeze) thinking it would be a great way of staying on top of my successful marriage. I found this book to be very informative and helpful. It has tons of ideas for how to do little things to work on your marriage on a daily basis. I think this book might be less helpful for a marriage that is more unstable but for people like me it was great.

It was well written, easy to read and well researched. I found some of the information to be somewhat common-sensicle it produced many "aha" moments for me. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who feels that their marriage could be better. A great book!

I review for BookSneeze®

No comments:

Post a Comment