Monday, June 6, 2011

Book Review - Achieving your Dream


I recently had the pleasure of reviewing the book Put Your Dreams to the Test by John Maxwell.


Here are my thoughts:


I got this book recently for my sister. I know she has been struggling with achieving her dreams. She has all the tools in place but can't seem to put them all together. Before I gave her the book I decided to thumb through it. I was mesmerized. I thought that I didn't have the need to learn the steps to achieving my dreams because I am already on my way. Boy was I wrong. Having the steps laid out in black and white is very freeing. It gives you the direction you need to get to where you want to be.

The only down side is you really do have to have a clear dream in mind for this book to help you out in life. But that being said who doesn't have at least one dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment