Sunday, June 12, 2011

Book Review - Be The People

I had another opportunity to read and review a book through Book Sneeze. (If you're a blogger who likes to read check them out!)

I review for BookSneeze®

I read the book Be The People written by Carol Swain. Swain is obviously a conservative Christian women which in itself could be off putting for some readers. As a conservative Christian woman living in a world full of people who it often seems have no morality I loved this book. In fact I couldn't put it down. The book covers a variety of relevant issues that are effecting our country and our families on a daily basis. To me the heart of the book is reasons why we are struggling as a country and how we get back to our fundamentals and start recovering.

I highly recommend this book to anyone (male or female) who feels our country is on the wrong track and headed for trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment