Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Book Review - God's Promises for the American Patriot


I review for BookSneeze®

This time I had the pleasure of reviewing God's Promises for the American Patriot. I requested the book for my husband because this is more of his kind of book. Before gifting it to him I read it. It definitely is more of his kind of book than mine. I did find the book very well written and I greatly enjoyed the passages that talked about what God's intentions were for our country.

I found this would make a GREAT gift. It is something that can be read very quickly or at a slow pace depending upon the reader. It is also the kind of book that could be read over and over (if you want to review the passages). It is not the best book I have read recently but not bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment